Wine Journal for iPhone and iPod Touch

Saturday, January 26, 2008

iTunes Movie Rentals - A Review

So I was in Jersey City, NJ this week working with E*TRADE and had an opportunity and reason to try out the new iTunes Movie Rentals. I am impressed. I rented "Superbad", which is a frickin' hilarious movie. I rented it on iTunes and seamlessly moved it to my iPhone to enjoy on the flight back home. Awesome. It took all of 12 minutes to download the movie. It took all of 2 minutes to move it to my iPhone. Awesome.

I also just hooked up my new Apple TV. The new software update to bring computer-less movie rentals to the Apple TV has not yet been released, but I'm still impressed. It is syncing with my iTunes library right now, but so far I've enjoyed a few music videos and TV shows that I previously downloaded from iTunes. Awesome.

Did I say awesome? I'm extremely happy with both the rentals and the Apple TV.

Update I'm now listening to my music collection on my TV and watching my iPhotos stream across - AWESOME. This is cool. You need to get one. Now.

No comments: