Wine Journal for iPhone and iPod Touch

Friday, October 28, 2005

iPod Cases


If you're in the market for a case for your iPod, there are literally thousands of choices. The Apple Store online offers a mere 185 pages (yes, pages) of cases. That's over 1000 cases. There's even a $75 Kate Spade case. That's nearly the cost of a Shuffle and 1/4 the price of a new iPod!

I wouldn't even begin to recommend a case - I've had 4 iPods over the years (and trying to find a way to get the fifth) and I've yet to buy a case.

1 comment:

2poppy said...

I bought an inexpensive silicone slip-on "case" for my old-school iPod and it's hardly come off. It gives me easy access to the wheel and buttons (3g yo) and keeps a paranoid soul like me at ease. But, it doesn't really look very purty. I paid something like five bucks on eBay. If I thought it was important to look cool with my iPod, I would definitely invest in something more stylish. For my purposes, though, and the rigor I put that thing through, silicone works quite well.