Wine Journal for iPhone and iPod Touch

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Adium 1.0


AppleMatters.com has a good writeup of an alternative chat client to iChat, Adium. I'm not a huge user of iChat, but I do use Yahoo messenger quite a bit, but mostly at work.

The advantages over iChat are in the customization. Choose colors, fonts, themes, backgrounds and up to 16 different chat clients.

If you're a big chatter, you might want to check it out. You can chat with me via Adium at konfrstc (via Yahoo! Messenger).

*Update: I've been using Adium a couple of days now. Upside: Logging into my Yahoo, MSN, AIM and GoogleTalk messengers all at the same time. Downside: Contact information not showing for Yahoo (my primary chat client). There are some nice features to Adium and I like it better than the other multi-client chat, Fire or whatever.

No comments: